I'm Currently Playing...

Blur [Xbox 360]
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 [PS3]

Monday 14 June 2010

Interview with John Greiner

This week, I was lucky enough to get the chance to interview ex-Hudson Entertainment CEO John Greiner. Intent on finding out his motivations toward opening his new studio, MonkeyPaw Games, as well as his intentions in the near future, keen on delivering "real Japanese games to the Western market", my interview went as follows.


Richard Birkett: First of all, could you introduce yourself to the readers of Midlife Gamer, who are you and what do you do?



John Greiner: I’ve been in the game business about 22 years now. After graduating from college, I travelled the world in search of adventure- I never quite made it home. Instead, my travels took me to...[ctd.]

Have a look at my full interview here for Midlife Gamer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment