I'm Currently Playing...

Blur [Xbox 360]
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 [PS3]

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Interview with Rock Hippo Productions

Recently, I reported on the new free-to-play MMO-TPS Microvolts, which enters beta soon. The colourful and impressive looking game ought to be a great deal of fun when released, with its setting within the world of toy figurines. We spoke to Flavio Caracas- marketing manager at Rock Hippo Productions- about the game, his feelings on the free-to-play model, and what we can expect from future Rock Hippo releases.


Richard Birkett: The first question, very simple; who are you and what do you do?

Flavio Caracas: My name is Flavio Caracas and I'm the marketing manager at Rock Hippo Productions. [ctd]


*Have a look at my full interview here for MidlifeGamer.net

No comments:

Post a Comment